Moderators: Craig, Andy S

TP workshop...

Not from UK.
2 (10%)
Not interested at all.
3 (14%)
I know how to do TP allready.
No votes
Interested, but not able to attend this one.
7 (33%)
I'm in.
9 (43%)

Total votes: 21

Keithgrif
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm

bryan beasley wrote:
The coaching was a bit disjointed, the rev. heads had hung around a bit longer than expected taking up one of the arenas,

That's generous of you Bryan,

bryan beasley wrote:
which left us fighting for our own space until the precision stuff had all finished.

Yea, sorry, quart into pint pot, I'll make up for it at Bristol, see new thread...
Keith
STACK UK
National Director 2006-2012

ExGrads pairs, fourth in Europe 2011!!!
Airheads team, 10th in the world 2012

Craig
Site Admin and Supporter
Site Admin and Supporter

Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:57 am

bryan beasley wrote:
Yeah, nice day yesterday... Sunshine, blue skies, decent company and just about the nicest wind I've had to play with all summer.

Indeed :cool:

bryan beasley wrote:
The TP thingy went down quite well I thought - plenty of food for thought and a step in the right direction towards a dedicated TP event next season.

Yeah good fun. We definitely need to have a pure TP week-end next year, somewhere central to get as many together as possible :-D

Miles F

Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Thanks Brian, great intro to TP 8) looking forward to some dedicated TP sessions next year and maybe a practice session at a BFD? All in all a very chilled out and enjoyable afternoon.
A NOHD will be published for the DS in due course, till then wear sunnies.

Stephen Hoath

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 pm

bryan beasley wrote:
The coaching was a bit disjointed, the rev. heads had hung around a bit longer than expected taking up one of the arenas,

Bryan

Hi Bryan, sorry if we took up allocated space. Excuses will follow when I can think of some, however, give us a shout next time and we will move over (well a little bit). There's definitely room for all and it helps keep the public and their single line kites out of the arena.

It might be worth posting a little advert in advance on the Rev forum next time. You never know, you might get some converts. It's about time I learnt how to do to a back spin. :D

Have fun at Bristol.

Stephen

bryan beasley
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:12 pm

No worries Stephen, it looked like you was all having too much fun anyways... ( besides, there's some right big feckers in amongst the squadies and home improvement crew - I wouldn't mess ;-) ) .

I sort of felt sorry for our Steve, sat just of to the side of your formations itching to join in, but helping a NOOB out with some lines instead - ah the frustration.

Go easy on the Guiness next weekend now.

Bryan

Keithgrif
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Is Steve going to Brissle? I'm sure he can get a go with the Decs & all that lot. If not I'll get Carl and Chris (& James?) to fly with him :-)
Keith
STACK UK

steven beasley

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:59 am

Keithgrif wrote:
Is Steve going to Brissle? I'm sure he can get a go with the Decs & all that lot. If not I'll get Carl and Chris (& James?) to fly with him :-)

Now then... I feel like a right charity case now :oops: but thanks for the support.

I'll be at brissle for the day on Sunday (weather permitting) with me bag o revs, baccy pouch and a flask - see you there. I can almost taste the Pie Minister fare already :D

Keithgrif
FA Supporter
FA Supporter

Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 pm

steven beasley wrote:
I can almost taste the Pie Minister fare already :D

A friend of ours now works for Pie Minister and will be there so we expect to be given special treatment :-)
Keith
STACK UK

StuartB

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 pm

I used to have to go all the way to Bristol to get my Pieminister fix but they now do them in the cafe round the corner from us here in Manchester!

Still going to Bristol though.

AL1

Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:50 pm

... And there is a pub in St Albans (UK) that is advertising Pie Minister pies.