Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

J.R.DK
Topic Author

Talon Std. need advice.. MOVED!!

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Hey all...

Just bought my first Talon std. and my first impression is... Nice kite, no doubt about that!
But... I have a couple of issues I would like to improve, first of all, the backflip, it`s not as deeply as i would like it to and it giving me hard times doing a good looking JL, multi lazy, snap lazy, flap jack etc.

I also have problems with flat spin rotation 540 and Taz... half way in the rotation, the kite just "drop out" and then we are going down, down, down...!
In the last VF round I saw plenty of good looking JL`s on Talon std`s, so is clear that it is possible, but I also noticed, that no one made a Taz or MultiLazy on a std. Talon, correct me if im wrong :)

Can any of you experienced Talon pilots help me, what is the secret, how much weight do you have and do you have any bridle goodies, what i possible and what is not possible with this kite ? :)

Sorry for my Danish English and hope you can help me a bit ;)

DONT ANSWER!... MOVED to dual line section!

Jesper
Last edited by J.R.DK on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

anOldMan

Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 am

J. R.

You should probably move this post to the Dual-Line kite section. Your question is about technique and not structure of the kite.

More people will be looking in the section and you will get more answers

I am also just learning to fly my Talon so I will leave the answer to your question to more experienced flyers or Mark, himself.
anOldMan

J.R.DK
Topic Author

Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 am

You could be right about that.. :)

Done! and Thanx.. :D