Sport, Trick and Freestyle Kite Flying Forum

Moderators: Craig, Andy S

Hawkerhunter
FA Supporter
FA Supporter
Topic Author

Talons

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Post man called yesterday with two card board tubes from Jest of Eve. They contained my new Talon standard and vented to go with the ultra light that I already had. Thought I would share some pictures with you.

talon 001 by hawkerhunter, on Flickr

talon 002 by hawkerhunter, on Flickr

talon 003 by hawkerhunter, on Flickr

talon 004 by hawkerhunter, on Flickr

talon 009 by hawkerhunter, on Flickr

talon 008 by hawkerhunter, on Flickr

These kites are so nice that my only dilema is do I fly them or donate them to the national art gallery. Thanks to Mark Clements for these beauties.
Last edited by Hawkerhunter on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve

In the bag
Talon UL, Talon standard(x2), Talon vented, Talon SUL Prism Q Pro, Elixir, Zephyr, E3, E2, Hypnotist, Nexus, 3D, Micron

http://www.facebook.com/northernmonkeyskitegroup.nmkg

Ara Ararauna

Re: Talons

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:08 pm

I suggest you do the following.
Fly them once, then you'll be sure you don't want to waste them at the National Art Gallery... :wink:

Today in the afternoon at the beach close to Barcelona I had one hour of excellent clean constant low wind.
I took my TalonUL out.
Indescribable.

For the first time I did a rising fade starting from the floor (kite already belly up on floor). Boy it was sooooo smooth!
I was so mesmerised I tried it five or six times more with perfect success.
The Talons are excellent kites!

Enjoy them!
In my bag...
Duals: No-name (No-brand), Nexus (Prism), Talon UL (JoE), Soul (Flying Wings), LeQuartz (own build), Illusion Classic (Prism), Aura 4.7Oz (Sky Burner), Sixth Sense STD (Krijn)
Singles: Conyne STD (my design)